Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 reviewed

Seeing as I haven't posted since April(!), I decided that I would start the new year by recapping the shows I saw, remembered and liked in 2010. I'm not reviewing or commenting on the shows, I will just create a list. I just wish to document those shows and artists I enjoyed seeing, and, clean the slate in the event I continue to blog in 2011. The following list is semi-chronological and not in order of preference:

The Fiery Furnaces & Shilpa Ray and the Happy Hookers @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
Earl Greyhound @ Brooklyn Bowl & Siren Music Festival & The Bowery Ballroom
Free Energy @ Brooklyn Bowl
Ra Ra Riot & The Antlers @ Brooklyn Academy of Music
Wild Beasts @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
Zeus @ The Knitting Factory
Freelance Whales @ Mercury Lounge
The Uglysuit @ The Living Room
Tami Lynn @ Southpaw
Phantogram @ Mercury Lounge
Clogs @ The Bell House
Spoon @ Mercury Lounge & Radio City Music Hall
The Thermals @ Brooklyn Bowl
LCD Soundsystem @ Webster Hall
Sleigh Bells @ Ridgewood Temple
The National @ Radio City Music Hall & The Wellmont Theatre
Woods & Real Estate @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
Screaming Females & Surfer Blood & Ted Leo & Cymbals Eat Guitars @ Siren Music Festival
Marianne Dissard @ Joe's Pub & MoMA
Pavement @ Central Park Summerstage
The National @ KB Hallen, Copenhagen
The Figurines & The Kissaway Trail @ Super Vega, Copenhagen
Chairlift @ The Knitting Factory
Guided by Voices @ Maxwell's, Hoeboken

No comments:

Post a Comment